Map & Directions
Located 20 minutes from the international airport and 10 minutes from the domestic airport, this San José hotel is ideally located for exploring the capital city, it’s museums and other local sites as well as for enjoying a host of day trips to the rainforest, volcanoes or experiencing the thrill of white water rafting.
Directions to the hotel: Driving from the Juan Santamaria International airport to Hotel Grano de Oro.
- Get on Highway #1 and follow the signs that say SAN JOSÉ.
- You will reach a large intersection with a Nissan Dealership and large park (La Sabana) on the right hand side. Go straight through this intersection.
- Turn left at the next set of lights which will bring you onto Paseo Colon.
- Drive 7 blocks, you will see Pizza Hut on your left hand side, turn right.
- Continue 2 blocks and turn right.
- Drive 1 block and turn right again.
- Take your next right and you will arrive at the hotel.
How to get here with waze?
GPS coordinates: 9° 55. 989 N, 84° 05. 406 W.
BOOK A ROOM